Awaken your soul with the smooth, fragrant, sweet earthy & woody aroma of Australian Sandalwood. Connect with mother earth & the innermost essential nature of yourself.
Earth is scented with Australian Sandalwood essential oil which is exclusivity sourced from Australian indigenous people of the central desert regions of Western Australia, who care for their traditional country.
The oil is extracted via steam distillation of the stem, branches and rootball which takes 4-7 days. Essentially Australia (Byron Bay) have been working with this community for many years and bring us this magnificent, uniquely Australian essential oil.
- Handmade in Australia using all-natural, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice,
- Keeps you fresh by eliminating odour causing bacteria, and
- Hand poured into 40 gram screw top reusable/recyclable tins.
Earth Natural Approach Deodorant
Best way to open our new flat 40 gram tins:
- Lie the tin flat in your palm
- Twist open with your other palm
- Massage a small 'pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
Our 40 gram tins contain approximately 8 weeks worth of application, while our 15 gram tins will last 3-4 weeks (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Ethically sourced shea butter *
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- 100% v/v pure Australian Sandalwood essential oil. (Santalum spicatum essential oil)
- (* indicates certified organic)
What's NOT in it:
- NO Aluminium salts
- NO Paraben
- NO Synthetic fragrances
- NO Palm oil
- NO Nasties!
They are also not tested on furry animals, just smelly humans.
Handmade with love in Mildura, Victoria, Australia.