For those of you who prefer unscented natural deodorant, this is a great option! As it does contain beeswax, you'll notice a light and delicious 'honey' aroma.
- Handmade in Australia using all-natural, non-toxic ingredients to help you make a healthier choice,
- Keeps you fresh by eliminating odour causing bacteria, and
- Hand poured into 40 gram screw top reusable/recyclable tins.
Unscented Natural Approach Deoderant
Best way to open our new flat 40 gram tins:
- Lie the tin flat in your palm
- Twist open with your other palm
- Massage a small 'pea' size amount under each armpit, once per day
- Let it absorb before putting on your clothes
- Remember LESS IS BEST!
How long will it last?
Our 40 gram tins contain approximately 8 weeks worth of application, while our 15 gram tins will last 3-4 weeks (based on one application per day).
So what's in it?
- Raw unrefined virgin coconut oil*
- Premium liquid coconut oil
- Ethically sourced shea butter *
- Sodium Bicarbonate*
- Locally sourced beeswax
- Natural Vitamin E
- (* indicates certified organic)
What's NOT in it:
- NO Aluminium salts
- NO Paraben
- NO Synthetic fragrances
- NO Palm oil
- NO Nasties!
Handmade with love in Mildura, Victoria, Australia.